Kitchen 2.0
Yeah, see, it's not bad. I just looks like the glossy version of the living room color, which was not the desired effect. However, it's painted, which is enough for us right now, esp since doing the kitchen turned out to be a lot of work. I'm not even the one that did the painting, and it exhausted me. We're taking a painting break for Gina's visit. Whch is good because if I have to face Home Depot again right now, I might finally unleash a tirade on one of their useless customer service people.


3 Comments:
Are there any retail customer service people that actually do a good job? or should we just rate the lowest of the low? From personal experience, I think the people at Best Buy could give the Home Depot employees a run for their money. :)
- Chad
heh. Yeah, I mean I've been in customer service, and I know how much it can suck. So I felt bad for the teenager working the paint counter on Friday night, but he can hand me a paint stirrer this year, and without the editorial.
The worst service I think we ever got was back in my husband's grad school days. The pizza place we lived near was staffed by employees who were so high they took 15 minutes to make change -- assuming they remember to make the pizza at all. Didn't take us long to find a new place :)
I worked for one of Home Depot's subsidiaries and did not actually work in the store. However, 75% of my day was spent on the phone with sales associates in the Home Depot stores across the nation. While I have extremely high standards for customer service, Home Depot associates have a real talent for bad customer service. I can tell you stories of things not only said to me, but things that I've heard them tell their customers. I've come to the conclusion that they just don't get it and they just don't care. Not all of them are like that, but the overwhelming majority is.
Post a Comment
<< Home