Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Vegas

Well, I did have a big post up, which somehow got dumped. And screw it, I'm not typing it all again. I will say, one of the biggest drawbacks of using a Mac... it's really not compatible with blogger.

Anyway, had a wonderful time, and hope it's not a year between visits next time. And it's going to be a while before I stop being mad at blogger.

5 Comments:

At 9:58 AM, Blogger Chad said...

Sorry to hear about the bad blogger experience. I am always afraid the same thing will happen to me in the middle of a long post. If you ever do stop being mad at blogger, I would love to hear about Vegas. Vegas baby! Vegas!

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger richard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger richard said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:00 AM, Blogger richard said...

Strange... a Blogger error occurred when I was trying to extend my condolenses to you for experiencing a Blogger error.

 
At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a Mac G4 laptop and use it all the time to post on my blog. I also use Safari as the browser. I haven't too many problems with posting in general, though once I did have an entire post erased when I was using Mozilla on the PC. Gah! What a frustrating feeling! Sometimes Safari doesn't like to upload the post, though, or whatever you call it on a blog. The post won't appear, then it suddenly appears at some later time. Weird. At least you got the Vegas post up now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home