Weekend Edition
Well, we survived the visit from my in-laws and now we have our new improved house to ourselves once more. I could use another weekend to recover from entertaining, however. On Saturday, Jon grilled tremendous amounts of food and we were joined by his cousin and her husband, who is training at a near-by military base. My husband makes a mean Texas Jack sauce; I will not reveal the secret ingredient here. Sunday, we traveled once again to Bisbee, where we toured the antique and jewelry shops, which I had correctly predicted my mother-in-law would enjoy. Yet again, we were not inspired to stop off at Tombstone.
The cooler weather seems to have followed us back from the mountains, and today genuinely seems like autumn. Grey, windy, and highs in the 70s. It should be a perfect evening for hot soup, beer, and football (or, if you're me, relaxing in your nearly floored and newly fabulous library).


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home