Weekend Review
I decided to try out a new yoga studio, closer to our side of town. Also I just cannot stand the instructor who replaced my old teacher. The new place does a different style. It was interesting and really, really tough. Also there was some awkward because a coworker was there (the guy in the pictures I linked to a while back who was kayaking down the flooded washes in monsoon season). I think I'll try it a few more times before I decide whether to keep going there or not. I better do a few short workouts this week though, because, did I mention it was tough?
Other news: Fiona is officially crawling. It's amazing and also scary, because now she can do all sorts of dangerous things if you take your eyes off her. The baby-proofing process has begun.
So far, doing okay with the resoltions. Yoga? Check. Keeping up with the chore chart? Check. Gym? Well, we'll see about that, won't we? Reading? One book so far, half-way through a second. Pretty decent.
How's the new year treating you?


2 Comments:
Only January 8 and 1 1/2 books finished? I'm impressed. BTW, what are they?
I read Margaret Atwood's Moral Disorder and now I'm working on "The Girls" by Lori Larsens.
Post a Comment
<< Home