Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Friday, February 04, 2005

Planning Ahead

This weekend should more than make up for the lack of football last weekend. Then again, the ratio of ads and endless banal pre/during/post commentary to actual football will be high, I'm sure. We'll be watching the game with full stomachs at our chef friend's house.

We're working on rounding up the crew for the annual roadtrip to Ren Faire. I'm still working on my outfit. Handy Guy has not yet made it by the house to deliver the news on how major a renovation we're talking in the bathroom, but should a major change be required, I believe I've found our new look.

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Blogger Taylor said...

That is one interesting outfit.

And the bathroom decor is just fabulous. ;)

 
At 7:33 PM, Blogger Claudia said...

Yeah, I wonder how many brides out there can't decide whether to go for Ren Faire garb or giant bag of skank on their big day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home