Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Monday, February 07, 2005

Weekend Review

It was a pretty good weekend. Saturday was pretty relaxed. I ran errands, did a little running around town with Jon, did some baking, and ate a steak grilled by my lovely husband.

Sunday morning, I finally made it to Tucson Yoga. I've wanted to get back into a practice for a long time, and Jon got me passes to this studio for Christmas. It's downtown, which was a fun driving adventure, and it was really good class. It's a different method (Hatha) than what I'm used to (Iyengar), but I liked it. I will probably continue to do Iyengar practice at home, but I think I've found the class for me. I'm a little sore in the neck and shoulders today, but that's to be expected.

We headed up to Saddlebrook in the afternoon for football and food. I stuck around through the first quarter, which included several ads involving dead people. Apparently, this is more wholesome than sexy ads. I did like the FedEx ad that listed to the ten common attributes of good commercials, including: 8. Product Message (optional). heh.

Today, it's back to work, back to the lab, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home