Assorted Thoughts for Friday
Speaking of advertisements, Blue Bell Ice Cream has opened creameries in Arizona. Those of you in Texas know what I'm talking about. There was a creamery about 40 miles from where I grew up, and I remember it ... fondly. I'm not sure which groceries are carrying it yet, however. In the mean time, I've been enjoying the ads, which haven't been updated, ever. Ah, Belle the singing cow. I remember you well.
Okay, you know, I enjoy the Harry Potter books, the movies are fun. From my Stitch n' Bitch group I know a pair of girls who knitted themselves official Harry Potter scarves to wear to a book party, and that struck me as cute. This guy? Needs therapy. A bit scarier even than the guy's rant are all the comments from people saying 'oh yes, it's completely acceptable to behave this way.' (Link thanks to 50 Books.) {Avoid pg3 of the comments if you haven't read the book}


2 Comments:
Holy crap. That is one deranged individual.
oh my.
what a very angry person.
Post a Comment
<< Home