Back in the USAZ
The other day I captured a gecko in the house and released it back into the wild. Considering what else lurks in the desert, I'll take geckos any day. Cute, harmless, fun to say. Yay for geckos.
So, I don't know if anyone caught the Fresh Air interview with Iggy Pop today, but that was the funniest NPR spot I've heard in a while. It was oddly adorable how obvious Terry Gross's crush on the man was. She must have spent ten minutes talking to him about his 'interesting body' and then moved on to why he decided to go shirtless on stage. All the while, she was audibly biting down the giggles. I was completely entertained.
I am completely jealous of all the revamping Taylor and Carrie are doing. I also have a friend who just bought a house in Pittsburgh that she is systematically redoing from top to bottom. I need to get started on some projects around here, though many of them will have to wait until temperatures fall into non-lethal ranges (and I get a break from business travel).


1 Comments:
Well, totally as a favor to you and Jon, we could hold off redoing our second bathroom for a while, and then the two of you could come and visit and get to experience condo reno firsthand. Totally as a favor. Not because we are trying to pull a Huck Finn or anything. All out of the goodness of our hearts. You can thank us later.
Post a Comment
<< Home