Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Fuzzy Week Ahead

So, it's Tuesday but feels like Monday. I have a medical thing this afternoon and a pampering session tomorrow afternoon. So it might well be next week before I am back in any kind of groove. Jon finishes up his class this week, and will also get back to a regular schedule at the fabulous new job next week. I am so thrilled for him.

It is good to be home. It is good to have a husband like Jon who will make me ribs and buy me chocolate and be unbelievably grateful to have me home. It is amusing that when it is 108 outside Bess actually wants a bath. It is sad that all my young plants gave up as it became a blast furnace outside.

It is encouraging to know that I am not the only one who can be driven nutty by coworkers. Thank you, pamie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home