Random Friday Thoughts
Another appointment yesterday, and we both seem to be doing fine. We get to see Baby in 2D black and white in about a month and we'll most likely get to find out what we're having, which is fun. After actually losing weight in the first few months, I am finally gaining weight and now weigh what I did when I got pregnant. My pants do not agree and my swollen tummy is probably going to require a raid on the Liz Lange section at Target before long. But hey, at least my recent rediscovery of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups hasn't done too much damage.
Random thoughts. I adore Anne Taintor and she has one new design in particular that I just love. I also considered ordering these holiday cards. I recently enjoyed this offering thanks to pop culture junkmail. It's a fun collection of recipes, almost exclusively of the shredded cheddar and cream of mushroom soup variety (shall I order one for your mother, Jon darling?). I believe this is the best of the bunch.
I am really not in to working today. I may leave early just 'cause. Although that means making up the time next week. But I'm just not productive today. But for now? Back to work for me! Happy Friday folks. Have a good weekend. I'm aiming to get most of my holiday shopping done before the frenzy is fully underway. And the girls from OK are coming for Thanksgiving! I'm so glad! Now let's just hope I don't manage to screw up dinner royally for my mom the master chef.


2 Comments:
Those card designs are hilarious. I feel like I saw them in the Austin Museum of Art gift shop.
The cookbook reminds me of the 1970s weight watcher's cards. Ahh. Good times.
Post a Comment
<< Home