Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Let's Ride!


To really get an idea of how much Fiona's grown in six weeks (okay, so she won't be six weeks until tomorrow... close enough), flip over to this shot from the day we took her home. Slightly changed, no? The long over-night nap appears to have been a passing fad, I'm afraid, but most nights I'm still getting enough sleep. I am getting out of the house most days. I've been watching Battlestar Gallactica, as I believe Richard recommended, and enjoying it.

Tomorrow, my disability leave ends, which means my time home with Fiona is already half-way gone. It also means I need to get in touch with the various day cares and see if they're going to have a spot in time or if I need to start looking around again (Let's really hope one has a spot).

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Blogger richard said...

glad you're enjoying the show. good luck with day care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home