Assorted Thoughts for Monday
Here you see my child waiting for her bottle in the morning. She smiles and talks to me or watches the dog or watches me make coffee while her special formula settles. I don't know how many babies would be so patient.She is a stubborn thing though. Getting her to take naps on the weekend is a real struggle sometimes. Also I can no longer use the supplementer because she eats more than it holds, and I don't think she's going to like learning that Mommy will soon be a food source no more. Frankly I'm not happy about it either.
Music: The new Bob Dylan is fabulous. If I have to hear another god-awful song about California by the Red Hot Chili Peppers, I may have to stop listening to the radio altogether since it seems like every damn station plays them. Jon has always wondered about the point of remakes, and if you do them the way Gnarls Barkley did 'Gone Daddy Gone', I have to agree. It's like listening to karaoke. It's not quite as bad as Marilyn Manson screaming along to 'Personal Jesus' (which... don't get me started. Violator is still in my regular rotation), but it is equally original. I love that the Classic Rock station seems to play 'Sweet Child of Mine' every time I go to pick up Fiona from daycare. Woah-oh-oh-oh, y'all. I'm pretty sure that officially makes me old.


1 Comments:
I finally got the Dylan CD yesterday and I agree. It's gerat.
Post a Comment
<< Home