Assorted Thoughts for Friday
I made it to the gym twice this week, which I think is pretty good for the first week. I was going to go today, but that's not going to happen because 'me' time on Wednesday got nixed. Instead I ended up in the Longest Meeting Ever and left the office three hours late. Therefore, today is me-time day.
Last night Jon and I went out to dinner on our own. Fiona stayed with one of the daycare ladies and things went fine there. She did protest having her dinner without me, but she wasn't cranky. She just played and napped and waited until she could have mommy. Seriously, if this kid gets any sweeter I might die of sugar shock.
This weekend might get a little busy. Breakfast with a friend, Jon's draft, games and grilling on Monday. Hopefully I'll get some rest too. Have a great one, folks!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home