Still Here!
I realize it's been a while since I updated, but I haven't really abandoned this blog. For one thing, they've moved us onto the corporate net-nanny-infested channel at work. So there's lots of things I can't get to, like email and blogger. This also means I finally had to update my old phone to something that I could get email on, because, seriously. How out of date was my old phone? Let me put it this way, the compound-dwellers on Big Love -- they had the same cell phone as me.
The holidays were pretty good. We traveled to OK for Thanksgiving by plane with relatively little drama. Next year we'll probably drive it again, but this year I could not imagine trying to make her sit in a car seat for that long. For Christmas we had Jon's parents here. Fiona had a great time and got more presents than we really know what to do with.
I recently updated to a new computer. It's so much faster I can hardly believe it. It's also Vista, and for some reason it refuses to talk to our printer. Sigh. Frankly I think I should be grateful that's the most its inconvenienced me.
Anyway, I'm going to try to post more often.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home