Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Friday, September 10, 2004

Friday, etc

Yay! The funniest megalomaniac in the business is back on TV. If you missed the first episode of The Apprentice, Miss Alli's great recap will catch you up. Things the contestants learned since last season? Well, the women seem to be dressed for the workplace instead of looking like extras on Nip/Tuck. Things they didn't learn: Don't Cross Carolyn. Despite a bad haircut that adds 10 years, Carolyn is not much older than most of the contestants, and she's sitting to the left of the throne. It's amazing to me how many of the contestants seem to miss that. An amazing lack of maturity was demonstrated by many (seriously, how many men in their 30s have never worked for or with a woman? Penis jokes are really not the way to great your new female manager), there's already at least one Ann-Coulter-crazy whackadoo looking to be this season's Omarosa, and The Donald's wife actually spoke. Good watching.


Which Peanuts Character are You?

Lucy
As should surprise none of you, I am Lucy. I too, while I love me beagles, do not like to be kissed by them. I also wouldn't mind getting some real estate for Christmas.



Last, but not least, Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband.

1 Comments:

At 1:52 PM, Blogger richard said...

So, um, I'm Sally.

Happy Birthday, Jon. Enjoy the weekend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home