Scam Bait
While this is not a hobby I will be picking up, I was quite amused when I heard about "scambaiting" on NPR. These folks have quite the collection of stories and souvenirs from their attempts to scam the scammers. My personal favorite of those that have found there way to my inbox: the one suggesting that I claim to be the next-of-kin of a rich, dead engineer in Gauna.
In other news: our house appears to be free of scary creatures now. We are sleeping more soundly at night. The end of the long weekend is a sad, sad thing. The extended time off did give me a chance to bake up some new treats, and to finally break in my ice cream maker with a batch of Martha's Mint Chocolate Gelato.
Football season has begun. This mostly has two consequences for me: a) I'll be cooking more chili and buying more beer. b) I need to pick up a hobby since I'm going to have a lot more free alone time. Luckily, Sims2 has gone gold, so I can soon easily keep myself amused on weekends.
Oh, and, Miss Alli.... Word.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home