Finally Friday

This game just keeps getting neater. Now I can battle groups of carnival freaks around the Big Top. With all the masks and whatnot, it's like being attacked by a Mardi Gras krewe.
Made another iTunes purchase. Decided to give in and grab an album that's been in my amazon recs perpetually for about a year, Good News For People Who Love Bad News. I've only listened to it through once. So far, I am tickled by the TMBG-esque horn intro, and the first few songs are great. Unfortunately, they attempted to rock out more on some of the songs, which isn't their strong suit. Once I've heard the whole thing I few more times, I'll know whether it was worth $10 or not.
Oh I just love the media sometimes. North Korea has nukes, but more importantly Charles and Camilla are to marry! Also of great importance, she will be the princess consort and not the queen should ol' Lizzy ever actually die, because it really matters so much in a totally meaningless way. North Korea? Oh, we'll talk about that later. Check out the rock on Camilla's hand. It's way more important.
Handy Guy thinks we may just need to rip out the old caulk and put in a nice new line in the shower. I will do that either this weekend or next. If that does indeed work, it will be an enormous relief. I really don't want to have to rip up the entire wall.
It's been a long week, and I'm ready for it to end. We've got some nice weekend plans and I'm also way overdue for a long nap. After work today, it's time to hit the gym and do a little shopping for the hubby. He deserves something nice in return for the incredible batch of amber he brewed up for me.
PS: Oh, Seth, honey. No!


2 Comments:
Claudia, I'm a huge fan of both the Modest Mouse album and the Franz album. Just throwing that out there.
I've been very happy with the Franz album. I'm going to have to give the Modest Mouse a few more listens to have a firm opinion. I like the first two songs, and how they blend together to be basically one long tune. As I got further in, I was less impressed but still found songs I like.
Post a Comment
<< Home