Weekend Update
Well, Raquel has safely returned to Oklahoma. I think she had a good time; I know we enjoyed having her. She certainly came to Tucson at the right time. The recent rain means that wildflowers are busting out all over. It's just beautiful right now.
Click image to see complete spring album
Inspired by some of the native plants at the Botanical Garden, my sister and I picked up some more flowering plants at my favorite nursery. Yesterday, I planted them. Today I hope to get our veggies in the ground. The backyard is really coming along. I still need to neaten things up, pull out some new weeds, and lay out some borders around the flowers.
Anyway, I finally decided to finish Out, because I was most of the way through it. It did not improve. Overall it gave the impression of a half-baked episode of SVU. There is still half the weekend left. Here's hoping I can get through most of my chore list.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home