Friday
Oh my! The Fug Girls have put together a terrific April Fool's Day gag. Delightful.
It's been another slow week. It's always hard to work inside when the weather is so pretty. I'm actually strangely moved to do some spring cleaning. I want to leave work early today in order to go home and do other work, which not that you needed more evidence of what an enormous dork I am, but there you go.
This week, Jon burned me a copy of his most recent iTunes acquisition. Beck's Guero, which is the best new CD I've acquired in a really, really long time. I am in love with this CD. Nothing else has been played in my car since I put it in. It's the first music in a long time to cause a driveway moment. I would get out my old Beck and play it again, but that would mean less time listening to this CD.
Weekend plans? It's entirely possible I'll plant something. (shocking!) I'd also like to hit one of the nice parks or go for a short hike; take advantage of spring somehow. There's even a new movie hitting theatres that might actually lure me to the megaplex. Have a good one, folks!


1 Comments:
We're digging the new Beck as well. It will get serious airtime during our upcoming drive to Montreal.
Excellent Fool, thanks for the link.
Post a Comment
<< Home