Funky Friday
Oh god, youall, I think someone is my lab might be dipping. I cannot imagine what else would account for the constant spitting. I thought I was done fighting constant gorge risings when the morning sickness passed. Anyway, I ran from the lab and I went back later he was gone. He's been working here for weeks and I've never seen him doing that before. If it happens again, I think I will have to go to HR and complain. Man, that is just about the grossest thing ever.
Went ahead and told one of my bosses today, who is also one of the few women with kids in my division (seriously, I'll be the fifth, and that includes the two older ladies who have grandchildren). Now I just have to wait until my project manager returns after Thanksgiving to talk further with people. My boss did say excitedly that now they'd get to throw me a shower, which is so sweet because I really didn't think I was going to get a baby shower at all.
This weekend I'm going to try to get my house all clean in anticipation of my family's arrival next week. I'm so excited and I can't wait to start the grocery stopping and pie making and general crazy preparation berserker mode.


1 Comments:
enjoy the cooking!
Post a Comment
<< Home