Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Monday, December 05, 2005

Five Month Belly




So here I am, wearing my new maternity duds because I officially don't fit into my old clothes any more. And no, I'm not wearing some sort of weird hat. That's the star on the Christmas tree behind me.

3 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and Peanut look great!!! My friends who have had babies say that when you start to feel it move you realize that you are never alone. When do we find out if the baby will need pink or blue booties? Not that I can see any infant of yours in pink, but it sounds better than "boy or girl?" which you will be sick of at the end of nine months.
Heather

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nevermind, I just read Jon's post
heather

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Okay, about pink..... I do occassionally wear pink myself now. And if Baby is a girl, she probably will too. However, indeed we have no plans to hose things down with pepto bismal in readiness for a girl. A little pink goes a long way :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home