Weekend Report
The landscapers came over early Saturday morning, and the yards look fantastic. So totally worth paying someone for. Now we just need to maintain it, which should be doable. I am going to plant a few things in the front yard, just some poppies to give the yard a punch of color. Our bougainvillea does look really sad and no longer hides the water softener. I am going to be dosing it heavily with Miracle Grow, and we'll find some other way to cover the eyesore in the mean time.
Took Fiona to the zoo with the Tucson Moms. Cleared a massive amount of junk out of the kitchen. Jon took yet more stuff to the storage unit. Fiona is still not feeling great, and I still have the yuckiest cold. Bleh. But I'm here at work, chugging away. In the meantime, Handy Guy 3.0 is at the house tiling the bath. Let's hope there are no more plumbing surprises.


1 Comments:
It's always amazing how good you can get the house to look, right when you are ready to leave. Same thing happened with us in Austin.
Post a Comment
<< Home