Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Assorted Thoughts for Tuesday

April29th3 Things seem to be moving along just fine on the house front. Actually it's a bit spooky. We really feel like we should be doing things like signing more papers or faxing more forms, but... there's nothing really left to do.

Except pack. Luckily for us, my office recently repainted and put in new carpet. Which means everyone had to pack up their stuff so their rooms could be emptied out. Therefore: lots and lots of small, used boxes that I am now recycling. We also have in our favor the fact that we already have a lot of the odd, awkward stuff packed in storage. Still, it's going to be a job.

By the way, if you have not seen last night's Heroes? You should, is what I'm saying. Officially glad I didn't give up on that show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home