Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Saturday, March 01, 2008

February's Reading, etc

So work is nuts these days, and I'm a little worried that my stress is stressing the baby. I'm usually pretty good at leaving work at work, but that's been tougher lately. I'm finally over the cold from hell, so I can get back to yoga, which should help with the stress regulation.

It is finally warming up here, which I know sounds a little ridiculous. Living here has made me a total wimp about cold. Too soon it will be a blast furnace outside, but right now it's gorgeous. Perfect weather for baseball games, which is what we'll be going to this weekend. Yay, spring training!

I have another book that almost made the list for this month, but I still have a few chapters to go. It was not a great reading month for me as far as my picks. In addition to what's listed here, I made it halfway through Eco's latest before giving up. At least the Sagal book, which I 'borrowed' from Jon (I got it for him for Christmas) was a fun read.



I'm supposed to be traveling for work next month, which means many things. 1. My in-laws will be able to see their son and grand-daughter... while I'm in Tampa. 2. I should be able to finish quite a few books, since travel tends to be a reading vacation for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home