Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Second Swing


Second Swing
Originally uploaded by ClaudiaBowman
It is so nice to have our house back. I know my in-laws and Fiona enjoy each other (and the local toy-based economy gets stimulated), but I thrive on my routine and am happy to slip back into it. Plus I sleep 1000 times better when I can get in my nightly Wii workout. Jon and I also weren't making any further progress on our rewatch of Deadwood until we had some privacy again.

The weather is supposed to be gorgeous this weekend, so I hope to get out and about a little. And probably a lot of baseball will get played in our backyard.

1 Comments:

At 5:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is too cute playing T-ball! I just made the first trek to Wal-Mart for fresh bubbles (aka "pop-pop") and sidewalk chalk for the pretty weekend ahead.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home