Weekend So Far
I had a nice weekend of pampering for myself. The office ladies took me to dinner on Friday. On Saturday I had yoga in the morning and shiatsu in the afternoon. It was a good day for my body. We also ended up going to the movie theater (I know!) last night to see King Kong. It was fun, a bit video-gamey in places, but overall a fun watch for a big screen action film.
There was a slight wrench thrown into our weekend. When I returned from dinner with the ladies, I found that my bathroom was flooded from a drip behind the toilet tank and called one of the many weekend plumbers in the book. We were going to have to wait around all afternoon, but the guy called and said most of his morning appts canceled to go shopping! So he came by early, fixed the problem in about an hour, and we were able to get on with our weekend.
Today I've got to clean my house in anticipation of my in-law's Christmas visit. I am officially done shopping, but I am going to make another batch of my mom's fudge, some to give away and some to keep. Good weekend, everyone!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home