Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Progress! (Pictures Soon)

Last night, we were able to move our desks back into the study so we once again have access to our computers. Yay! Handy Guy finished up the room some time yesterday and should be starting on the library today.

I love, love, love the color. It's a nice sagey green, and the dark brown we picked for the doors looks super with it. Of course, the room is much darker now than it was when the walls were white. Time to add some more lighting.

Hooking the computers back up took about an hour... most of that spent patiently unwinding all the wires involved in our cable, modem, router, computer connections. I'll try to get some before and after pictues added to this post tonight.

Edit: Pictures ahoy. The light in the picture with the new color really doesn't do it justice. Once we get the new carpet and whatnot in, I'll try to get a better shot.

oldcolor newcolor

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home