Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Assorted Thoughts for Thursday

HamItUp
Oh Project Runway, please don't be keeping morons on for entertainment value. I call shenanigans! Boo on you. Please clean up your act because I really am dying to know who gets disqualified next week. I love this silly show so much. BSG also continues to rock. I'm through the first disk of season two, and it just gets creepier. This may be the best-written sci-fi series I've ever watched, and I say that as a serious Trek fan. I eagerly await the next disk.

It's been a weird day so far. It's raining -- a wintery rain, all soft and grey and the temperature has dropped ten degrees. So that was nice. I'm feeling sick to my stomach for the third day in the row ... not as nice. I had to stop and get gas. The pay-at-pump thing didn't work after several tries and I'm all 'screw this' and drive to another gas station. But of course, I forget to put the gas cap back on, but it managed to stay put on the trunk somehow and was still there when I got to the next station. So, an inauspicious start.

My in-laws get in tonight, so I have much cleaning to do this afternoon. I'm tired already.

ETA: Still feel like hell. Going home.

6 Comments:

At 7:07 PM, Blogger richard said...

I totally agree about Project Runway (as a stay-at-home "puppy dad" this week, I've been able to catch up a bit on the new season). Enjoy your weekend.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Tim Gunn, in his podcast, (yeah, I subscribe to Tim Gunn's podcast. Me get really into a show? Never!) seems to agree with us as well, though he tries for some diplomacy.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Mary, that would be fabulous!

Really, there are enough attitudes on the show. We don't need Angela. Keith alone with his arrogance and his bitchiness and his unbelievable creepiness (please DO NOT GROPE Miss America, thanks) is also (grudgingly I say) competent, and makes for good TV because he's so wonderfully hate-able.

 
At 8:46 AM, Blogger Melissa said...

I am 99% positive I know who it is. If you want me to tell you! :)

 
At 11:31 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

Nah, I think I'm going to remain spoiler-free, but thanks.

 
At 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BSG rocks. Glad to hear you're catching up on it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home