Assorted Thoughts for Wednesday
I am trying not to be overwhelmed by how much packing is left to do. For added fun my step-mother (her nephew is graduating from UA) and one of my sisters are coming into town, so that is going to impact, certainly, how much time I have to do packing. On the up side though, my sister Adrienne will be staying with us so she can do some baby corraling while I throw some things in boxes. There's a lot packed up, but there's a long way to go too. And I have zero stamina for work right now. I just want to go home.Anyway, so GG is officially ending. I'm glad I decided to give the show another shot once the Christopher catastrophe wore off. That said, this feels like the natural place to end things so I'm not too upset. I'm also finding myself not at all sad to say good-bye to The Sopranos. Bad episodes of the Sopranos are still better than good episodes of many shows. That said, I'm wondering if by getting more quantity-wise we're ending up with less quality.
I'm listening to the new Bjork. It is very Bjorky.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home