Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Assorted Thoughts for Tuesday

SecondMothersDay1 Had a very nice Mother's Day. My step-mother was in town for her nephew's graduation and one of my sisters came out to see me. We had coffee one night and then brunch on mother's day proper. My sis Adrienne is still at our place; I take her to the airport later today. Fiona has had a lot of fun with her.

I bought a DVD camcorder, and after a lot of misery caused by what appears to be a bad batch of disks, it is finally working. We have some great footage of Fiona pushing herself up to standing and bopping around the house. She's going to be walking any day. Once I've filled up a disk, I'll find somewhere to post the vids.

Jon and I signed the papers on the houses yesterday. We get to start moving in to the new house on Friday. Exciting stuff! I just hope I can get everything packed in time. We have made a lot of progress, but it still feels like there's a long way to go. It's somewhat overwhelming.

Fiona's room is currently Watermelon Pink. I'm still struggling with whether or not to have Jon repaint. On the one hand, she is a little girl. On the other hand, wow, is it pink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home