Claudia's Garden Journal and Assorted Thoughts

Friday, May 18, 2007

Updates for Friday

By the end of the business day, we'll officially own our new place. We are almost packed, but that still leaves me with plenty to do this weekend. So while Jon's painting, I'll be putting the rest of our lives in boxes. Boy, we have a lot of stuff.

Speaking of stuff, I recently bought a Samsung DVD camcorder. I've had nothing but problems with it. I've already exchanged once and the second one is now also having problems reading disks. I think I'm going to be shipping it to the factory. Such a pain. Anyway, the video quality is a bit poor because I had to do everything by 'video capture', playing back what I could salvage off the disk from the camera to the computer. But, I have some videos of Fiona up now. If I can ever get a camera that can properly read a disk without either failing to detect it, failing half-way through a recording, or refusing to format it, I will hopefully have some sharper stuff to post.

1 Comments:

At 12:10 PM, Blogger Chad said...

Sorry to hear the video camera is such a pain, but thanks for posting the videos. Good luck on the move.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home