Assorted Thoughts for Tuesday
A week in the new house and we are almost entirely moved in. There will still be a few more trips to Target and there are about six boxes of 'misc' left to unpack. And we need to put the curtain rods back up. But really, I think we've done pretty well. We still love the new house.Fiona is walking! When I went to pick her up from day care on Friday she took a few toddling steps toward me. She'll be running up and down the halls before we know it. Oh boy.
Side note: What the hell have they done to Nancy Drew? I saw the big posters for the movie while shopping this weekend. Ned is now her best friend? And it looks like both her sidekicks are boys?? Where are Bess and George?? Why isn't Ned off playing tennis at the club and barely existing? My honest guess: they don't think boys will watch a movie about three girls solving mysteries.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home